With a hike in Technology, the trend of e-business has jumped up. Everybody is so involved with their life and schedule that going physically for shopping is a toilsome task. Online shopping has emerged out as an alternate to come out of this dilemma. Computer screens have replaced the physical stores, Plastic money has replaced the currency note and tiredness drawn in physical shopping has been replaced by the eyes full of excitement and joy which one receive after ordering directly from an online store. It is quite clear that online shopping is the latest thing! Hence, considering the wants and demands of the customers it becomes very important for the womens wholesale clothing distributors to have a strong online network.
One of the best practices followed to grow your business online involves, listing the company in well-known citation sites. Citation implies listing the name and address of the company on other web pages. Citations are a crucial part for acquiring a good rank in the search engines. Mentioned below are a few of the many advantages of citation:-
Positive Search Engine Signals Citations aim in yielding positive search engine or Google results. Thus, increases the visibility of the store.
Generates Traffic Citation increases the number of visitors or clicks on your website.
Branding It is probably one of the finest tools for digital marketing as it upsurge the brand name of the company.
Ultimately, Increases the sales Mission Accomplished! Citation boost traffic, branding, Google signal and all these factors finally, results in sales generation which is your ultimate goal.
Now, putting on your thinking cap; you might be wondering which are those citation sites and where can you get them? No issues, to solve your perplexities here is a list of Top 15 citation sites which might help you in growing your business online:-
1) https://www.crunchbase.com/ CrunchBase is the world’s most comprehensive dataset of startup activity and it’s accessible to everyone.
2) http://www.spoke.com/ Spoke is the source for timely, relevant and comprehensive information on companies and people.
3) https://www.merchantcircle.com/ MerchantCircle creates a direct line to the businesses in your community who can solve your day-to-day problems.
4) http://www.storeboard.com Storeboard provides members an ideal platform to sell products and service, send e-mail blasts, and access sales leads.
5) http://www.brownbook.net/ Brownbook.net is the free local business directory here you can add business listings, update them, and review businesses.
6) http://www.bizsheet.com/ Bizsheet focuses on your contact info, location, working hours, your website if any and your business name.
7) http://ebusinesspages.com/ It helps in making an advertisement for your business for free.
8) http://www.seekitlocal.com/ Seekitlocal is an online search directory for television and radio stations that generates revenue on-air, online and on mobile.
9) http://us.justdial.com/ Justdial is the fastest growing local search company in the world.
10) http://ezlocal.com/ EZlocal is a local search marketing company focused on helping small businesses connect with the people who are active online.
11) http://www.bizcommunity.com/ Bizcommunity.com has 26 industry portals, each perfect for targeted advertising for your company.
12) http://www.manta.com/ The Manta directory boasts millions of unique visitors every month who search comprehensive databases.
13) http://www.yellowhours.com/ YellowHours is focusing on the hours and location in your local community.
14)http://www.expressbusinessdirectory.com/-Anyone can list their business in ExpressBusinessDirectory for free, along with contact details, and products and services.
15) http://www.yellowbot.com/ – YellowBot is essentially a local search site for finding and reviewing the places you go to in your community.
We hope the shared information, will serve your purpose. To keep yourself updated with more such information follow us on www.facebook.com/charufashions.